Kanye West’s Yeezy clothing line is due to hit stores soon. Japanese magazine Sense ran an editorial of Kanye’s line and published the U.S. cost of some of the pricier items in his collection.
It’s apparent that West has made his mark in the apparel industry, having successfully pulled off his first high-end fashion show earlier in 2015, not to mention his Adidas collaboration, the Yeezy Boost 350s, which sold out immediately. And in 2012, his Nike Air Yeezy 2 sold on eBay for over $US90,300.
That said, if you plan on staying in the loop of high-end Yeezy fashion, you might want to start saving. Check out the price list from the new Yeezy line in dollars and yens:
1. A long shearling coat: ¥477,000 JPY (Approximately $US3,958 USD)
2. A long fur coat: ¥368,000 JPY (Approximately $US3,060 USD)
3. A camouflage trench coat: ¥300,000 JPY (Approximately $US2,500 USD)
4. Another camouflage trenchcoat: ¥300,000 JPY (Approximately $US2,490 USD)
5. A destroyed sweater: ¥272,500 JPY (Approximately $US2,260 USD)
6. Coach jacket: ¥259,000 JPY (Approximately $US2,150 USD)
7. A quilted camouflage jacket::¥231,500 JPY (Approximately $US1,921 USD)
8: A nylon bomber: ¥218,000 JPY (Approximately $US1,809 USD)
9. A hooded jacket: ¥204,500 JPY (Approximately $US1,700 USD)
10. A thin camouflage jacket: ¥170,500 JPY (Approximately $US1,420 USD)